We are seeking a diligent and highly motivated Migration Coordinator/Trainee Migration Agent to join our team. The candidate is either currently undertaking or has recently completed the Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law & Practice.
As an integral part of our fast-growing migration firm, you will be assisting with preparing and facilitating clients’ applications through to finalization with main focus on Employer Sponsored migration.
You will also provide administrative, coordination and liaison support to the Migration Manager and other Registered Migration Agents.
We are looking for someone who is interested in a long-term position which will lead to independent work and client management.
• Assist with VEVO checks for clients to confirm visa/work entitlements
• Create and maintain client files using LEAP Migration Manager
• Conduct research into Migration Regulations and Policies
• Review questionnaires and documents from clients and upload information to LEAP Migration Manager
• Prepare visa application forms and health check information
• Prepare draft online visa applications and upload documents once the applications are lodged
• Keep LEAP Migration Manager up to date with regular backup and check for updates
• Keep file notes and records of all communication with prospective and existing clients
• Assist with formatting company promotional documents and application checklists
• Assist with drafting news items for company website
• Assist with maintaining sales and leads records
Desired Skills and Experience
• Sound working knowledge of Australian migration regulations and policy
• Some understanding of 457/ENS requirements and application processes
• Strong administrative background
• Attention to detail
• Second language a definite advantage
• Effective time management and setting priorities
• Ability to work under pressure, managing and monitoring, meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Flexible to accommodate variety of complex and difficult tasks involved
• Experience in LEAP Migration Software is not essential, training will be provided
• Show initiative and have an enthusiastic and professional attitude
If you are interested in joining our strong team, please send your application to Libby Boyce, Group Operations Managerlkb@fcbgroup.com.au or apply via our LinkedIn advert here.