FCB Smart Visa is pleased to announce the appointment of Alexander Kaufman who has joined the Firm as Migration Manager & Solicitor of the Migration practice in Sydney.
Alex is a legal professional and Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0601370) with over a decade of experience in business and employment related migration, and the provision of associated legal services. Alex is also the current Secretary of the NSW Branch of the Migration Institute of Australia.
Alex’s migration experience includes:
- advising and acting for public sector, corporate and individual clients to achieve the best employment related outcomes through the 457 visa program
- assisting fund managers and entrepreneurs to facilitate trade and investment activity through Australia’s ‘Business Skills’ visa program
- advising and acting for individuals in obtaining Australian Permanent Residence and Citizenship
- representing clients before Tribunals in visa decision review proceedings
- advising and acting for employers in relation to Departmental monitoring and auditing processes
- assisting clients with ancillary and post settlement legal services including Customs / Australian Quarantine Inspection Service requirements, Foreign Investment Review Board applications, purchase of business / real property, leasing of commercial premises and referrals to tax and accounting services
Campbell Fisher, Managing Partner and Chairman of FCB Smart Visa, said:
“We are excited to have Alex on board to work alongside Jacob Wyllie and our growing migration practice. His expertise adds to a dedicated team of professionals, and should be a drawcard for any business seeking qualified, timely and highly personalised immigration advice at a high-level”
Visit the FCB Smart Visa Our People page to read Alex’s biography.